Bluelab Truncheon Meter
- Quickly monitor for precise up and down adjustment of your nutrient (TDS) level in solution to maximize your grow and ensure plants get the balanced feed they need; Measures while mixing nutrients in your tank
- Measurement Range: 2 to 36 CF, 0.2 to 3.6 EC, 140 to 2520 ppm (EC x 700), 100 to 1800 ppm (EC x 500); General uses include gardening, hydroponics growing tent and reservoir
- Comes factory calibrated (no calibration required) and is fully waterproof; Automatic Temperature Compensation provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature
- Combine with pH tester and other meters for full garden nutrients monitoring in water; Other features: Auto off function, no buttons or switches; KIT INCLUDES: AA batteries, Truncheon case, probe care kit sold separately
- Made in New Zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for growers; 5-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase.
Bluelab: Trusted by growers like you for over 30 years
For over 30 years, Bluelab has been providing award-winning and innovative technology that helps growers unlock their plants' full potential. At Bluelab, we believe that our commitment to designing hardy, purpose-built products and creating strong educational programs will help elevate the standard of growing. Together with our growers, we will create a world with fewer pesticides, food miles and less water usage. Let Bluelab’s products take your growing to the next level.